cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Accidentally deleted devices

I've joined NowTV only yesterday and I've been an idiot at this and I accidentally deleted the devices I had added not knowing I couldn't add them back in if needed. Please can you reset them to what they were originally? thanks

Payments

I have been charged a payment of 9.99 and 11.99 for passes I don’t have I need help but I cannot find anybody 

Resolved! About my payment

Hi I have been pay now tv entertainment pass every month and its not showing up on my account cuz you please tell me why 

Re: NowTV Broadband price increase

Hi, My monthly bill from Nov-18 till Oct-19 was at £25.00. However in Nov-19 my bill has now increased to £35.99, with no notification or explanation for this.  I have tried to communicate this through the chat service, but had no success with the Ch...

Now TV Website problems

Hi, I'm having a problem with the NOW TV Website. When I log into account (which is itself glitchy - it frequently immediately logs me out again when I have just signed in) it tells me that I haven't included any payment details: "Oops, we don't appe...

Now TV pass

I'm trying to cancel a payment for my now TV as I have no intention of using it. However when I try clicking the live chat button it won't work for me. Does anyone know how else I can get in touch with nowtv.