cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

About my payment

Hi I have been pay now tv entertainment pass every month and its not showing up on my account cuz you please tell me why 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled hayu and another app u we’re charging me for and I keep getting billed for it and I am getting billed twice every single month for now tv I’ve had enough now of this I being ripped off 

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer forum, your best option is to head onto Live chat and speak to Now TV staff directly. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Make sure to click "chat to an advisor"

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cancelled hayu and another app u we’re charging me for and I keep getting billed for it and I am getting billed twice every single month for now tv I’ve had enough now of this I being ripped off 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

And I have all bank statements proving now tv is taking my bill twice every month I want my account refunded this is a regular thing with now tv I will be taking further action 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOWTV  have been taking payments for services I didn't even ask and don't have for but  despite numerous emails they will not send me a refund, they can't even find details of any of my payments even though I have bank statements to provide it.  I have since cancelled all payments to them but still would like a refund, I have had no luck via emails  for nearly two weeks or in their online chats, they are useless.  I need to take this matter further but not sure how or who?  Any advice would be appreciated.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check this link out as you might have another account using the same payment details. Which might explain why they are unable to find the payments. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Well Gilly

There's a couple of things you can do;

1) After checking to see if you have a second account, either started accidentally by you or by a friend or family member, you may be able to negotiate a credit or refund.

2) However, if there is no second account or no one else using your account behind your back (BTW - Do you have a secret PIN on your account?) then you maybe able either get a refund from Now TV or directly from your bank.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg really no way so what can I do to them to get in contact 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

@Anonymous User As I mentioned to @Anonymous User  this is a customer forum. So there is no point in saying "you" as very rarely Now TV staff monitor all threads. 

Use the link I provided in my original post. This will take you to Live chat. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Make sure to click "chat online" under Chat to an Advisor. Do not click on "Get help quicker" because this will take you to the "bot" which is not Live chat. 

Chat to an advisor

Available 8am–midnight, 7 days a week.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i  have  updated my  debit card  as old one expired  i have funds   britbox and  net flix  changed over  automatcally   and hadnoproblems  please could you confirm the card   deails you hold  as it says  payment not gone  your ssystem shows  new details   why  as do not want to loses my passes