cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot use entertainment pass because of free trial error

I just tried to sign up to the entertainment pass which I had recently cancelled, but a show I watch has started again so I was trying to reactivate.

Strangely I was offered a free trial till the 10th March, which I'm sure I'm not entitled to as I've had one in the past and have had the entertainment pass for the best part of the last few years.

If I try to watch something it says "unable to complete purchase on this device, please go to www.nowtv.com/tv-passes to choose a product or offer." This happens on every device

So I then signed up to the entertainment pass (without the free trial) but it says i won't be billed till the 10th so I'm assuming it won't work till then either.

If I cancel it and try again it doesn't get rid of the free trial (which doesn't work) so I'm not sure what else to do.

Really disappointed if I have to wait till the 10th to watch something because of an error 😞

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different browser? 

You could always head onto live chat and speak to Now TV staff to see what they can do.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively you can send an email to customer support using the address in the below picture.

1ED33F32-D7A6-42F2-BB60-ED1E03E0EB5D.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried a different browser? 

You could always head onto live chat and speak to Now TV staff to see what they can do.

Just make sure to click “chat online” within the green box.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Alternatively you can send an email to customer support using the address in the below picture.

1ED33F32-D7A6-42F2-BB60-ED1E03E0EB5D.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You said you recently cancelled your entertainment pass, but how recently? If it was in the last three weeks, and your payment date was on the 10th of the month, then your old pass is still active, and your reactivated pass will just continue from the end of the old one. Which is why it says you won’t be charged until the 10th.