cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV Website problems

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the NOW TV Website. When I log into account (which is itself glitchy - it frequently immediately logs me out again when I have just signed in) it tells me that I haven't included any payment details: "Oops, we don't appear to have any payment details set up for your account. Please provide the card details you want to use for all future payments." When I try to add payment details I get a message saying "NOW TV might be too busy or unavailable at the moment. Try refreshing the browser." Suffice to say, no matter how many times one refreshes the browser, this message doesn't change. This means I can't currently view my payment or billing details online and I can't get into technical checks.

When I called customer service about this yesterday, the billing team told me my payment details were valid and up to date and they could see no problem at their end.

Yesterday, we also had a phone and internet outage that lasted 9 hours in total so I hoped it was somehow connected to the account problem. However, the internet is now back on and the problem persists.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this or any suggestions about who on the NOW TV team can help. So far, I've just been told it's all working fine their end and not to worry but I would like to be able to check and use my NOW TV account when I need to.

Thanks in anticipation.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I been having similar problems accessing my NowTV online account with regards to the number of attempts when logging in and getting signed out, even though it says i am still logged in.

Don't get the Oops payment message. 

If you are trying to access your online account to check your account information and not watching NowTV via your PC Internet browser using the NowTV Player software. 

Then have you tried accessing your account with a different Internet browser or another browser device or a smartphone using mobile Internet data to see if the same issues persists. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes, I've tried signing in and looking at my account through firefox and chrome and both on laptop via wifi and on phone via mobile data (as I didn't have wifi at the time I first tried.) No joy.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

MIght be a glitch on your particular account which needs further investigation by NowTV.

I am guessing that you are not using any VPN on your internet browser devices ?

Also if you have tried Chrome, see if using the Chrome Incognito mode makes any difference (i doubt it but worth a try).

Would suggest dropping an email to NowTV (use the email in the screen shot below) and ask for your problem to be escalated to a higher technical level given them also the information on this particular thread.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I've tried again to access my account 'billing and payments' page and 'technical checks' through firefox, edge, chrome and chrome incognito and I've tried on laptop and phone. The problem persists. I tried to phone Now TV and was told my complaint had been closed and that it's probably my problem because no other customer is experiencing this - they just reiterated your advice.

I asked if I could set up a new account and was told they didn't know. They said they'd raised it with the complaints team and they'd correct the fact that the complaint had been prematurely closed. I don't know what's going to happen but the call handlers seem totally confused. I'm up for renewal in October. If this can't be resolved, I'll definitely have to leave Now TV when my renewal date comes up because I like to be able to manage my accounts online.

Thanks for your help,

Ishani