cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Entertainment Pass price increase

Just received notification of an 11% price hike from £8.99 to £9.99 a month for the Entertainment Pass - surely at this level compared to competitors , Full HD/4K and DD5.1 should be included as standard rather than another jaw dropping £3 per month?...

Oops something went wrong

I am trying to check my bill and make a payment if I click on any of the subheadings it gives me a error message above in a red box. I can not view payments, due date or make a payment. Either -— something went wrong error message or- it took too lon...

Resolved! Hi

Hi I'm just let me know please I want to cancel  now tv boost is me  Account. And I don't want Charge me 3.00  Please cancel it and you cant returned back the all 3 mouths charge me 3.00  Pound get the back Please.

cancellations

I cancelled my subscription in November and NOWTV are still taking £9.99 a month out of my account,  after 3 failed online chat attempts and no response to an email I am venting my spleen here.  Not used the service since 12/5/2020 so decided to canc...

Whats my "username"

Hi, I've signed up for NowTV on my laptop and all good. Now I want to download the app on my FireTV and watch NOW TV there.  But the app asks me fro my username to sign in and i don't know it. I've tried my full name with a space and I've tried my em...

Resolved! How to contact customer services

I got this offer with Mcdonalds.  How i wish I had not bothered. But anway I did.  So I got two month's free and my daughter wanted the added 2 weeks entertainment pass which I got. And stupid me forgot to cancel it so I got charged £6.99.  This is w...

Billing

I've tried to contact them countless times and no responce. I've tried to tell them a promise to pay date as we all know its tricky times at the moment. Now I've been cut off.What the hell am I suppose to do