cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Trying to cancel subscription

I want to cancel my subscription but after following the instructions several times I still cant manage to do this, please can someone help me. the option to go to my account is usless it does nothing but take me back to main page. trying contacting ...

Cinema + Boost. Is it required?

So with Justice League coming out tomorrow, I thought I might try out NowTV again.My main question is: if I got the Cinema pass, do I need the Boost pass to view movies in full HD? The description of Boost says I do but I want to be 100% sure as I’m ...

Moving house with no account when I log in.

Hi, I need some help with my account. I'm moving house in a couple of weeks and I logged in to My Account to check if it was possible to do it from there, but I have no account details, there are no payment details, no broadband details, just nothing...

Login to Irish version of Now TV error.

When I log onto Now TV from my macbook I get logged into the Irish site, everything priced in euros and my passes don't show. Im in England. I need the GB site. With plenty of messing about when I do get into it my account it is complete and passes s...

R: Think of join ur now tv broadband and calls

Hi all R: Think of join ur now tv broadband and calls. can i ask i have now tv internment pass which is discounted with talktalk side. can i still get a discounted pass with u on ur b&c side for it will i be able to transfer my current talktalk landl...

How do I find my "OH2" number?

I have recently signed up to NOW Broadband and this was done through TopCashback. To process my cashback claim they need my "OH2" number. I cannot find any reference to an OH2 number anywhere. Any ideas? Or can someone give me a phone number to call?

Resolved! account not recognised

Hi there, Hoping for some helpQuick background, used a ROKU box last year to watch Sky sports F1. no problemWe have just got a new TV and am setting it up in readiness for F1. Had to change password to login on PC to access my account. Bought SKY pas...

Account hacked

I hardly use Nowtv, I just have it as a back up in case my regular service goes down. However i checked my bank statement today for the first time in a few months and it seems my Nowtv account has been hacked and every pass has been activated for the...

Customer services removing passes

Just got out of a live chat with Pritish. I accidentally added on a pass from my account on the same day that it was auto renewing without thinking on 6/3. I then wanted to add a £6.99 cinema for 6 month voucher code but obviously couldn't because I ...