cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment details not accepted

My MasterCard details are correct, I've got enough money on it, and expired date will be so far...Why that message "Something went wrong", try later again?I bought a Now TV specially for quarantine time, and I couldn't watch it yet... Any suggestions...

Half price movies offer

I have received an email today offering the Sky movies pass half price for 6 months, I am interested in taking the offer but I currently have the entertainment pass running with an offer(£1.99 for 6 months and i still have 4 months left) and i would ...

Resolved! Changing Personal Details - Name

Hi,I need to change the name under "Personal Details" and I have not been able to chat with anyone for the past week. The chat seems to be unavailable. Is there any phone number I can call?Thank you!

Help

I have noticed I'm being charged£5.99 month and I cannot cancel it or work out why. Iv cancelled all passes  and looked into existing accounts to no avail it's being charged for over a year can I get a refund? I had entertainment and movie pass befor...

Goodbye Now tv

Goodbye now tv for now i made the decision as there were no decent offers on my account.

sb64 by Scholar 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't add any devices

Hi My account says I can't add anymore devices until 1st January. I don't believe I've added any new devices I just removed two and then re-logged in with the same device. Is that causing the issue? Would it be at all possible to reset my device limi...