cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

sky player and now tv player

joke this sky player dont work and now tv player dont work uninstalled now tv player and when i click on something to watch it doesnt propt me to download player so were do i get the thing

Help!

I'm desperate to get unlimited broadband but live in a park home. Would I be able to get fibre or am I stuck with mobile WiFi? I watch Now TV a lot but it eats through my data allowance

How to cancel and reapply for Broadband

Hi everyone,I have chosen the wrong Broadband package and placed an order. How can I cancel it and reorder the wanted BBpackage?When I have tried to check BB availability in my area there is information that NOWTV BB is not available in my area. Doed...

WiFi on phone but not tv or now TV box

My phone is registering WiFi, but my now tv box and smart tv aren’t recognising internet. Tv says it can find the local network but not the internet?! Anyone know how to fix? Have unplugged router and reset twice!!!

New user orange light

I am going live today and setting up my smart box but have an orange light above internet. When I trouble shoot it asked me to change my payment details as payment outstanding which I did, odd as they were correct and have tri d again and still no ch...