cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Inconsistant Information Provided

There seems to be a wide range of inconsitent information on the NOW TV broadband site and provided by Customer Services can anyone help me with the following: I am thinking of transfering my fibre broadband and phone from Plusnet to Now TV, no house...

Resolved! VPI and VCI

Hello, I seem to be unable to find the VPI and VCI on my Now TV  profile. Any suggestions on where to find it? Thanks!

Switching from SKY to NOW TV broadband question

Never switched broadband before. Some of the NOW TV Sping Sale offers are too good to miss. One wee question. The home page mentions if you're a EE, BT Virgin customer NOW TV will handle the switch with your current provider. There was no mention of...

Resolved! Broadband enquiry

This may be a really stupid question but I am a new home owner and am looking into broadband options, I've had now tv boxes and been happy with these so looking at getting the broadband. Does Now tv require a satellite dish like sky does? As we are n...

Please help !!

Hi all, I have a NowTV hub two (installed this morning) and a JVC smart tv, but i cant find any clear information about whether I can watch Now TV on that TV.  The online Now TV chat service was evacive and suggested that I just need to figure out ho...

Broadband enquiry

I have just prurchased broadband and haven’t received the confirmation email? You have taken the payment but no confirmation has been sent.

Help! Broadband

Can someone please help. I opened an account yesterday for broadband as an interim solution whilst we wait for our usual suppliers lines to be fitted. It said the service would go live next week.I then had an email saying it wouldn’t be until the nex...