cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband connection dropping for 2 mins every 10-20 mins

Hi,

firstly I am quite infuriated you don't have a contact telephone number to help me sort this. I tried live chat and just as they were starting to diagnose, the connection dropped.

Every 10-20 mins no website loads, connections to various servers is lost and when I try to reach a website in a new tab, I get the "NowTV is trying to repair your issue- this may take up to   minutes". Whilst this is happening the middle light of the three on my nowtv box is flashing orange (normally 3 green lights).

I am at my wit's end, this was advertised as a really good service yet by the second month of my contract it is already proving as bad as all the others?? 

Alex

EDIT: A further complaint, that we are advertised for 19 Mbps at our address and consistent speedtest results over the past month have shown just 2-3 Mbps. How can this be improved by an order of magnitude to where we are getting the speeds as advertised?

1 REPLY 1
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can find the telephone number for the Broadband Team by going to your My Account > My Package page

https://account.nowtv.com/my-package

and click the Moving Home section.

I'd suggest giving them a call as they should be able to test the line and troubleshoot during the call.