cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How to cancel and reapply for Broadband

Hi everyone,

I have chosen the wrong Broadband package and placed an order. How can I cancel it and reorder the wanted BBpackage?

When I have tried to check BB availability in my area there is information that NOWTV BB is not available in my area. Doed anyone have any explanation, suggestion or info what to do next?

Many thanks in advance for your reply.

Adrian
3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if it is not available, Now should contact you to tell you the product is not available. When did you place the order?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I placed my order yesterday morning.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User When you applied for broadband NOW TV use your postcode and phone number to only show you packages you are able to get, so unless NOW TV have contacted you to say there is a problem with the order you should be able to get the package you applied for. However if you've changed your mind and want to cancel before activation or change package you can get in touch with them via live chat. 

You can get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(expand the Anything Else section at the bottom for options)

Make sure you check you are speaking to a broadband representative when you first get on.