cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of switching to NOW Broadband Super Fibre from Sky Fibre Unlimited

Anybody on here done this move?

If so, how did it go - Sliky Smooth or Rocky Road?

Be interested to hear of any experiences please!

5 REPLIES 5
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@dr_necessitor One person's experience isn't much to go on, but I switched from Sky ADSL to NOW TV Super Fibre (and then swtiched down to NOW TV ADSL after a year) and there were no issues for me. Everything arrived on time, no issues on the day.  All the Hubs are rebranded Sky Hubs so you're getting exactly the same interface, features, wifi coverage (you'll get the NOW TV Hub 2 so if you've currently got a Sky Q router it's identical, if you're on the older Sky Hubs you'll get better wifi coverage and dual-band, less Ethernet ports). 

As it's basically a Sky connection your Sky Hub will continue working after switchover, so you probably won't even notice the switchover. 

Thanks @Andy

Will continue to use the Sky Hub then. Have got own solution for wireless coverage (using powerline and access points around the house), so don't/wouldn't use the Hub wifi anyway.

Anybody else got any experience of switching from Sky Broadband to NOW Broadband?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

im thinking of joing as well but do Now BB pay by DD?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. All payments are made by continuous card payment to a suitable credit or debit card. If you already have a NOW TV account it will use the same payment card you have registered.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I already have BT Fibre 76 meg so the Now TV fibre is just the same product but sold through Sky ?

I would lose my BT sport if I switched my fibre to Now tv so it doesn’t seem a good deal for me.