cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Bill payment

I got charged twice for the month of November. It says it’s cause my October bill wasn’t paid but the bill invoice for October states that it’s been paid so why have I been charged again in November for October?

Cannot Update Card Details

Due to an upcoming card expiry date, my bank changed my registered card details with NowTV without my knowledge.As the card wasn't activated, NowTV attempted to charge the new card in October and failed. The card was then stripped from my account.Unf...

Cancelling my Now broadband

Hi having great difficulty in trying to cancel my Now Broadband contract due to end 3rd of December.It's telling me go to Now Membership via a link and press cancel membership BUT nowhere do I see that link to cancel and I just keep going round in ci...

Resolved! Cannot add payment card

Hello No Tv community,  If you are here, I assume it's because same as me, every time I need to interact with this 2cent company, something has gone wrong.  My payment card has expired, Ok. I try to replace it with a new card and I get 2 messages:  Y...

CONFIRM BUTTON NOT WORKING TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

Many people are having this issue and have had there WiFi cut out. Personally its caused me alot of inconvenience and im tempted to make it a complaint and take this further due to the impact its has had. Sort this issue ASAP please.