Champion 2

Am I missing something ...?

Or is this a no-brainer?

Screenshot 2022-11-05 at 14.46.43.pngScreenshot 2022-11-05 at 14.46.57.png

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@redchiz1 

Yes, it’s a no-brainer, though it does require three simple comparisons to determine this, all of which are upside on your current arrangement.

Perhaps what has you looking for a catch is that this seems so simple to determine?

But it looks like the code underlying the information presentation simply takes Now’s current forward offering and contrasts it with what you have now, and applies no AI, and indeed no evaluation at all, that would help you make a choice.

Perhaps we should file this along with the broadband offering that had Super Fibre and the slower Fab Fibre alongside one another, with exactly the same price for each?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

If I'm reading that right @redchiz1 

They are going to charge you less for not having a contract? Doesn't usually work the other way round? I must say that's a new one. I've never seen anything like that from any provider, let alone Now

This must have come as a rather pleasant surprise😀

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.