cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

New account with Now broadband

Hi can anyone help me, I moved from Talk talk last summer to Now broadband and for some reason Talk talk are still taking payments off me despite me transferring to Now Broadband.

Charged after cancellation

I received a email confirming my cancellation yet you have still took another payment I want it refunded as this was out of my child benefit 

Same package cheaper

Hey,I’ve been trying to cut down on the cost of bills. I’ve removed boost and hayu, I remain with cinema and just the normal tv phone and broadband. I’m currently paying £42 a month. I’ve gone on to use itch to find the same package and membership fo...

Unable to manage account

After signing into nowtv.com I am unable to bring up all my account details - membership/devices/payments etc. so can’t manage my account at all.  Please help this is driving me MAD!  This is not a new account - I have done this before with no proble...

Payment

I have new account and it doesnt work on my device. I want cancel my account and refund. How can i do it?

Berk by Observer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 thanks

I need to force a log out

I stayed in an Air BnB over the last few days and logged into my Now TV account. Problem is that the internet went down while we were there and I was unable to log out of the device before we had to leave. I figured that a password reset would force ...

Ishmael by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment

I have been charged twice for the month of December 2022. I made a payment on or around the 18th December 2022. I asked that the payment date be changed from the 18th to the 28th of each month, starting 28th of January 2023. I was told that I had to ...

HomeGirl by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can't complete payment on Sports special offer

When I try to take advantage of the £20 sports membership special offer and add my payment details (card number/expiry/security code) and tick the box to agree to the terms of use the checkout button remains greyed out meaning that I can't click on i...

Jester77 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trouble cancelling now Tv

So I bought now Tv Randomly but I need to cancel it. But I can't because it's linked with Amazon account. But my Amazon account doesn't have my NowTV on it. So I'm a bit skrewed.

Fernk by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks