cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Two account issue

Can anyone help me complain to now tv about their account set up please?  I apparently have 2 accounts (caused me no end of confusion).  One has my broadband and my payment; the 2nd is apparently my 'TV' account that has nothing on it.  I wanted to d...

I was billed TWICE!!!

Was trying to subscribe to the Entertainment package to avail of the £15 for 3 months promo but for some reason NowTV subscribed me to the Movies section. So now I was charged £15 but have to swiftly cancel it. But NowTV still took money.So, now I ha...

Late in updating payment - how to pay

HiI have paid for a discounted 6 months Sports Pass. My monthly payment was due today but for some reason the payment failed. I never updated my card details but how am I able to make the payment for today?The website keeps inviting me to pay the £33...

Why can’t I Cancel..?

I’m trying to cancel my membership but keep being directed to a page with the message ‘click next to the membership you have and then click ‘cancel my membership’…..but when I go on to that page there is nowhere which tells me what I have. All it sho...

Membership and billiing

I've been charged full price of 33.99 plus 5.00 for the boost after previously cancelling my membership this shouldn't have happened I don't understand why it has how do I get a refund for this I can't afford to pay this anymore. 

Chaning payment details

It seems when I initially signed up to NOW and entered my card details it was saved as my TV membership card (despite not having a TV membership) and my account has been left without a broadband payment method. As a result I've recently received an e...

Payment Details Not Saved

Hi, I've been with NOW for Broadband now since August 2022. I've been receiving texts and emails saying that I have overdue payments, however when I sign onto my account there is proof of payment. I've tried amending my details through the phone (whi...

I have been incorrectly charged

i have been incorrectly charged for a membership in October.I have cancelled all accounts dating back to March 2022. How can I find help in speaking to someone about a refund, or to see which email has used my card details. My bank requires that I co...

Money taken from account

Money being taken from my bank account but I have no membership and can not find a membership on now tv. This happened before and it was stopped but now it’s randomly started again. I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, I WANT REFUNDED