cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Internet down in OLDHAM Ol3 area

Internet has been down for nearly 24 hours.Service checker on NOWTV account page will not work. Just flashes red and says unable to check service.Live chat is unavailable at this time.I've reset hub. Defaulted to factory settings. Turned it off for a...

Resolved! Broadband slow

I am meant to be getting up to 76MB download speed but i am only getting 1.5 to 14.0mb It is causing problems big time. Been like it for 4 days now and not managed to get help getting it sorted out. When i was with Sky i could phone them and they wo...

Stream Quality - 90

Earlier when I was watching the Formula One my stream quality on SS F1 was 7834 as I bought the boost @ £3 extra p/m. Now on Sky Sports NFL - since the England match started on Main Event my stream will not go above 90. It's extremely pixelated, and ...

Broadband is still not set up

We paid for monthly rolling broadband which was paid on the 22nd of September.. We were given a date for the internet to go live on the 2nd which then got cancelled mysteriously 2 days later on the 4th. And now it was set to go live today and now we ...

Now broadband

I currently have sky fibre running at 61 mbps.  Looking maybe to move to now broadband.  Entered postcode and sky landline number ... result broadband not available at your address.  Thinking to myself "i'm pretty sure it does"  unless Now broadband ...

allanc by Scholar 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Internet down

Hi, our internet has gone down and I’ve gone through all the fixing solutions but it’s juat staying orange! Phone line ok, bills paid up to date. Any ideas most welcome. 

Super Fibre not an upgrade??

I've recently "upgraded" my fibre from Fab Fibre to Super Fibre, but I'm experiencing the exact same download speed as I did previously. It's been unstable for a few days, presumably as they're testing the line but at no point has the speed exceeded ...

Now TV router poor signal on 2.4GHz

I have a bit of an odd problem with my Now TV router. On the standard 2.4GHz channel my mobile devices often have a weak signal despite being in the same room as the router. The 5GHz channel is fine so its not a general problem with the router. I tho...

Now tv no longer supports

Hello. Why does my tv suddenly say it no longer supports now tv? mom trying to contact them and can’t find a number. I just want to talk to someone. I haven’t been able to use it for 4 months now and it’s ridiculous 

Hep with landline

Morning all. I'm new to NOWTV Broadband. My broadband is set up and working but I can't find my landline number. I have looked through the message centere but there is no clue there. I have a landline phone plugged in which has a dial tone but if I d...