cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Hep with landline

Morning all. I'm new to NOWTV Broadband. My broadband is set up and working but I can't find my landline number. I have looked through the message centere but there is no clue there. I have a landline phone plugged in which has a dial tone but if I d...

Interference with Energy Smart Meter

I am considering having an energy smart meter installed but have heard they can cause WiFi interference. Has anyone experienced any problems with the NOW Broadband Hub Two and NOWTV Stick or any other device after having a smart meter installed?

Resolved! Wifi usage

Hi - Is there anyway to check the number of devices logged into a wifi router? I think there might be some misuse by someone I know for a wifi that has been set up in one flat, the flats in this location are small and I have noticed the wifi signal i...

England vs Belgium

The England vs Belgium game is  simply unwatchable as was the F1 yesterday.  Buffering every few minutes which is very frustrating.  This has been ongoing since the start of the new football season but has got significantly worse  this weekend.  Boug...

Stream slowing down around midnight

Hi, wonder anyone has experienced similar problem out here !! I have BT infinity 1, and watch NowTV movies on my Samsung Smart TV via Wifi.  It works fine most of the time EXCEPT around the late night hours (around 11:30pm onwards) - the bitrate may ...

Resolved! Outside line been damaged

My housing association installed a new back door two days ago. In the process of this the workman accidentally broke the cable that runs outside (the black main cable) to the inside of the house. Was the part inside the house that was damaged. This c...

Resolved! Telephone line has no dial tone

Hi, my landline hasn't been accepting calls for a few days. When you listen in to the line there isn't a a dial tone. I have plugged in another handset and still not dial tone. I've tried but not been successful to find a phone number to report the f...

Problems trying to contact Now to report fault

My phone line was dead and my internet was gone.I don't know if anyone from NowTV reads these forum, but the web site is useless, especially if trying to access from a mobile phone. I kept getting circled via the FAQ and round and round in circles. W...

Hyper1 by Scholar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks