cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I keep getting signed out every half an hour or so

Using Google Chrome browser, I am currently trying to watch a series and am having to re log in again after every episode. It is really starting to get in the way of enjoying my program to the point where I'm thinking of cancelling my subscription and moving to a more reliable service.

I don't mind logging in again every time I switch the pc on, or even if I've been watching a while, but it should not be happening so damn frequently.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm also having this exact same issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just signed up using sky month pass specifically to watch sport. Had to go out of Scotland Israel game 3 times and restart Now. The third time was start of penalty shoot out and on restart there was no sign of my programme! Awful service! (Awful game as well!). This combined with the very very poor link up between sky sports and now tv -I had to delete my existingIng now player and redownload it has left me fair scunnered. And the game was rubbish! Very disappointed with this service.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Best option is to lodge a complain via Live chat or filling out a form. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

All I would recommend is to delete the player and to reinstall it. Which some have already tried.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also have this problem.  Every episode I need to sign in again - or sometimes in the middle of an episode.  I have restarted pc, re-installed the player, cleared cache, done everything I can think of.  It is very frustrating.