cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Problems trying to contact Now to report fault

My phone line was dead and my internet was gone.I don't know if anyone from NowTV reads these forum, but the web site is useless, especially if trying to access from a mobile phone. I kept getting circled via the FAQ and round and round in circles. W...

Hyper1 by Scholar
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks

hub wireless signal dropping after 5 metres

Hi I have a 2 bed flat, all same floor. Hub is in the middle of the flat. however any room (bedroom and kitchen) that are 5m away struggle to receive the wifi signal at more than 1 bar. It is also intermittent. The line of sight is direct, meaning if...

Problems accessing service status

My broadband went live on Monday 5 October, but since I want to check what speeds I am receiving I tried to access the service status. I am unable to do this since I get the message "You're waiting for an order or booking Sorry, we can't check your b...

Been waiting six weeks for NowTV Boardband.

So been waiting 6ish weeks for my broadband to go active, signed up 21/08/2020. Was expecting bb to be a fairly simple thing, figured a couple of days and no worries. Oh a two week wait for an OpenReach eng to sort things, bit annoying but there are ...

Delay on broadband going live

Hi,I have placed an order on 10th of April and was given a go live date of 25th of April.Today I have received a text message saying there's a delay and they'll update me on the 30th of April.I haven't been given a reason or anyhing to say what cause...

Resolved! Internet Down in Plymouth Area?

To Whom It May Concern,  Just a quick shout out to say that my Internet connection is not working in the Plymouth area.. Is there an issue with the network in this area.  Many thanks in advance.  GJ

iHubbi by Scholar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Disney+ surround sound

Using Pink Now TV 4K box and cannot get Dolby Digital output using Disney+.I have Now Tv box set to Dolby Digital output in the audio settings. Does the Now TV Disney+ app support DOLBY Digital? Have another TV with built in Disney App and that does ...

Porting Post Office Number

Hi I wish to open a new account with yourselves as am with Post Office for telephone only. When porting over do I have to have the same name on the account as I have with Post Office to port the number over? Your system tells me that you can port it ...