cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Why the frighing hell is my internet down AGAIN

My internet is down AGAIN... WHY? My bills are paid.. internet goes down regularly. Supposed to be on the best fibre package being super fibre.. and the internet is OFF AGAIN... WHY.?????? Why am I gonna being charged for only having internet half of...

Broadband down

My broadband in Luton has been down for 8 days. Have called twice. Was told on both occasions that there is nothing to be done as it is an Openreach problem and that it is only chased up for individual customers not where it affects an area. However,...

broadband hub

i need help with more ports on the rear of the  router. the 2 it comes with is very poor. i have my old router( now configured to work this way) into the  back of the [voucher code removed] one  but one of the devices it struggling to connect this wa...

Is NOW broadband speed test right?

I've done technical checks and Now says my download speed is 70.6mb. I've tried several other speed checkers and all come out around 27mb download. Why would the NOW figure be so much higher, am i missing something?

Programme won't start

I'm logged into my account and I click on the match I want to watch, and nothing happens, baring my cursor turning into a little wheel briefly. There's no error notification. Could someone help me with this please?

Can I change my go live date after sign up

I've contacted Now to ask this but they can't be bothered to reply - so I am unsure about whether to continue but I simply want to know if I can change my go live date for broadband after I sign up? It seems to dictate your go live date when you are ...

banksman by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Speed

The advert for my Super Fibre service plaimed 63mb and yet, once subscribed it claims on may account that the usual speed is 32 - 44 mb and guranteed at 27 mb.  Depending on device I get approx 33 mbps. Is this what I should expect and what happened ...

Lazy info about what areas are offline

So last night at midnight my broadband went off. There was a notice that listed a few areas as having no service from midnight to 6am, only my town wasn't listed & no near by city or towns were listed, I'm in Oswestry & i know now for a fact that thi...

Resolved! How to set up landline

Hi, I have free landline calls as part of my package and so decided to get landline phones, which I now have. I plugged them into the telephone line and the phones are on, but nothing happens. This is the first time I've had a phone line. Am I missin...

Very poor streaming on most devices

I've been on NOW Broadband since November. It's mostly been fine up until now. Sadly the last few weeks have seen incessant buffering and quality drops when streaming on iPlayer, Disney+, Netflix and YouTube. Though Netflix handles the fluctuations t...