cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup & Performance

Discussions

Resolved! Phone Line

I have just changed from Virgin Media to NOW TV, and have just had my broadband installed but my phone line is dead, it has no dial tone and I don't know what to do? Any help would be appreciated

Broadband Buddy

So I spent some time setting up my account using Broadband Buddy, clicked 'save' waited the recommended 15 minutes... 1 hour... 8 hours... switched off the box.. you get the idea. What else do I need to do to activate the configuration? Thanks for an...

Broadband connection

I have no internet connection at all, I have done all the troubleshooting and still nothing. I see you're down for maintenance and there are certain areas affected, my area was not mentioned.  I would really appreciate some help I work from home and ...

Hub LAN port stops working.

Moved to NowTV broadband in June 2020 from EE having been won over by the lovely salespeople.  Anyway, the hub LAN port next to the phone line socket, keeps failing after a few days. Both are set to normal speed in settings  (not 'fast' which is giga...

Phone has stopped receiving calls

I do not know what has happened. We used to be able to receive calls but at some point recently calls have stooped coming in, they still go out. I do not know exactly when this started. It has something to do with the filters. We have a second filter...