cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

What an absolute waste of time!!!!

Well I tried to join Now TV and 7 days before the go live date have had to cancel instead. On 12/04/18 I signed up for the following offer listed on USwitch (but registered through the NOW TV website). £20.99 per month for the first 12 months, and £3...

Getting through to the call centre

Hi,  I had fibre and phone activated yesterday and I've have been trying to get through on the phone to get Caller ID activated as it appears I cant do it online. Crazy wait time on the phone of 30+ minutes last night and today doest seem any better....

broadband - problem with payment

Hi, I have spent last two days trying to purchase online SuperFibre broadband. Every time, when I try to make a payment, after inserting credit card details, the screen "freeze" and the following information is displayed: "We are nearly done" - howev...

Contact Number

I am a broadband and phone customer and meant to be going live tomorrow - but no modem or anything has arrived. When I press ‘track order’ or ‘contact us’ button on the site - nothing happens. So frustrating! Can anyone advise please before I pull al...

Complete Account for Broadband

Hi,  I have been sent a link to to complete my account before my broadband goes live - however, this link does not work and sends me to the now tv passes page? Is there somewhere to find where I can complete my account? Thanks,  Bex

Broadband buddy

It keeps telling me to change my broadband buddy settings but it takes me onto parental Controls. My parental controls are turned off because there are no young children so don't need any restrictions. I tried to live chat and they didn't help me at ...

Finish setting up account problem

HiI ordered broadband and got 2 emails about finishing setting up my account but the link in the email doesnt take me to a page where it asks for any of the details that the email says. It takes me to a page where i have to enter all my details again...