cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missed Payment

I’d really just like to know why no attempt was made on your part to take my payment on the 2nd Feb as per my contract, yet you manage to send me an email telling me it was overdue (which I thought was an error until I checked my bank statement). I w...

Billing date issues

Pretty simple issue really.My bill/payment due date is stated as the 2nd of every month on my bill and also when I phoned to sign up for the combo I was told by the very helpful man I spoke to that it would be taken on the 2nd of every month except f...

Now tv broadband

I have just ordered now tv broadband and phone package, i was offered now tv pass and sky films pass. Do I need a now tv box to enable me to watch them or can I watch them once my broadband is up and running through the hub 2

Feeling a let down...

so every month i check our payments and it says up to date and payments have been made,yet every month we get cut off and then the system says payment over due ,have had enough of this provider,terrible service dont even give you a few days grace lik...

Now TV combo

Me and my girlfriend will be moving into our new home in around 8 weeks and seen a now tv combo package the other day with the entertainment and movie pass, the middle broadband option, payg phone and the smart box for 34.99 pm. We can no longer find...

Buying now to

I've very confused as when I search for the now tv internet I get the now tv hub two , now tv smart box and come to 22 first payment then 29.98 monthly so I logged into my account and it offers just the now tv hub which comes with a delivery charge a...