cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Period of service per bill

My 12 months of the initial deal is coming to an end in May and so I've been looking around for better offers before I move on to the higher rate. I'm realising that I have now made 12 payments, so in theory I should be paid up - but looking at each ...

Resolved! help! i cant understand my bill

I'm supposed to pay £20 a month for fab fibre but my bill says: Fab fibre £18, spring saving -£15.99, subtotal £2.01 ?????? So do I only pay £2.01 ?????? And I thought the £20'was to be taken when my broadband went live? It has not been taken.

Payment issues

Hi all, My broadband was supposed to go live today.I connected everything this morning but it's not working. When I checked the status of my connection on my account it says that a bill is overdue. If I click on "show overdue payment" no document is ...

'Unsuccessful Delivery'

I was told in my confirmation e-mail to contact NowTV if my kit hadn't arrived within 5 working days of order. Checked my tracking info after 5 days as no kit arrived - delivery states 'unsuccessful'. I've had no record of an attempted delivery and a...

What an absolute waste of time!!!!

Well I tried to join Now TV and 7 days before the go live date have had to cancel instead. On 12/04/18 I signed up for the following offer listed on USwitch (but registered through the NOW TV website). £20.99 per month for the first 12 months, and £3...

Getting through to the call centre

Hi,  I had fibre and phone activated yesterday and I've have been trying to get through on the phone to get Caller ID activated as it appears I cant do it online. Crazy wait time on the phone of 30+ minutes last night and today doest seem any better....