cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account and Billing - Broadband

Discussions

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Email blocked

Why do now tv make it so difficult to live chat or email them?  Even when you click 'contact us' it takes you do more unrelated stuff. Anyway.... After extensive testing, I've found that NOW TV ISP is blocking my connection to an email server (reputa...

Due bill payment

My account says my last bill was paid on 12th March but it has not been taken from the card registered at the time of billing. The registered card has been cancelled and I have updated my account with my new payment card. Will payment be automaticall...

Moving: transfer of service date

Hi all,I am moving this week, but Now TV says it needs a full 2 weeks to transfer their service, so I'll be in my new place for a week without phone or internet. Is it possible to have that transfer happen sooner?I would have thought it was as easy a...

Two Accounts on One Bill

Hi Does anybody know if its possible to have two seperate accounts on a single bill? I have a now TV Combo package at my own home address but would like to have the same package installed at my partners home address and make monthly payments through ...

Missed Payment

I’d really just like to know why no attempt was made on your part to take my payment on the 2nd Feb as per my contract, yet you manage to send me an email telling me it was overdue (which I thought was an error until I checked my bank statement). I w...