cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

With a new broadband contract, do I have to get a hub?

Hi,

I am looking to sign up for the NOW Broadband. I already have at least 3 "hubs" from previous broadband contracts, and I know how to configure them, so do I have to get another new one with this contract? Is there a way to remove this from the order and not have to pay the delivery charge? It just seems a waste of money and resources to keep sending out these hubs that aren't really needed.

Thanks,

Peter

2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User the problem is unless you already have a Now hub they cannot troubleshoot issues as easily when they arise.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous Userwrote:

Hi,

I am looking to sign up for the NOW Broadband. I already have at least 3 "hubs" from previous broadband contracts, and I know how to configure them, so do I have to get another new one with this contract? Is there a way to remove this from the order and not have to pay the delivery charge? It just seems a waste of money and resources to keep sending out these hubs that aren't really needed.

Thanks,

Peter

Are the previous Hubs from SKY?  If so you can return their equipment FREE via this link: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/return-or-recycle-your-sky-equipment 

If the Hub is an old NOW TV hub then contact NOW TV to send it back. 

The new hub is a Hub 2 (I just got one) and it appears to be much better than the old Hub 1.