cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting through to the call centre

Hi, 

I had fibre and phone activated yesterday and I've have been trying to get through on the phone to get Caller ID activated as it appears I cant do it online. 

Crazy wait time on the phone of 30+ minutes last night and today doest seem any better.  Please tell me this isn't the norm for NOWTV.

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The broadband team phone helpline does seem pretty busy in the last few days, i phoned them yesterday myself and got through in about 15 minutes which was better than I was expecting (not sure the normal wait time on a quiet day mind).

You could always try contacting them on live chat or send them a message if you like.

Contact options in link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User That's disappointing. I've been with NOW TV broadband for a couple of years now and I've never had to wait at all to get to an advisor - literally connected within a few seconds every time.

It's been a while since I last needed to call so I can only guess the offer they currently have on has lead to a large number of applications or queries given its been well publicised on the net. Hopefully once the offer is over and people are up and running things will return to normal.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thats ominous.  Switching away from Plusnet partly because of long wait times.  Hope its not out of the fire into the frying pan!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
My thoughts exactly but other users have dismissed that saying call pick up time is normally pretty good.

I finally got through tonight, they answered really quickly and the customer service from Gemma was great.

Looks like the offer has attracted quite a bit of interested, maybe more than they had expected so call pick up times have been slower than normal.

I’m sure we've made the right choice.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Bang on! they’ve had a massive amount of interest in the current offer, so sounds like they struggled for a bit... best service ever though once through.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad you got through on the broadband telephone helpline Smiley Happy

My NowTV Fab Fibre is going live on the 27th of this month and like you i will need to phone them back once i have  gone live to add the caller ID feature on my phone package for the additional cost of £1 per month Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi.

Finally got through tonight, pretty quickly too. It appears the interest in the current offer surprised even them so call times have been crazy. Seems to be levelling out now.