cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Unsure

So I asked for Nowtv package which inc broadband calls n tv. I was told I would receive the entertainment pass codes and cinema pass codes in an email. I received hub today and go live on 22nd but have still not received any email with pass codes.......

Fraudulent activity on my account

How can I speak to someone about a sky sports day pass being bought on my account but not by me. I have checked the devices and there are no unknown devices so I do not understand how this has happened, yet 9.99 is pending to come out of my account. ...

Resolved! Billing

Hi can you help, I am charged £3.99 per month is this just for a now tv subscription so I have to pay extra for Disney plus channel? Thanks

Billing issues

Hello there,I had signed up for the 7 day free trial to the movies pass and had cancelled the pass the day before the pass ended. Days later i find out that i have been billed £11 for the movies pass, which i had not requested. What really annoys me ...

Cancelling sky sports pass

I won a monopoly free 6 months sky sports pass which i have barely used. I am trying to cancel this as it is taking £5.99 a month of my account and there is no way to cancel this. When i go on active passes it is showing as nothing there. I just want...

My refund

I have left now tv and my account shows a refund amount however I have yet to receive this money my account clearly shows credit but this has not been paid back to my account as I no longer use nowtv holding the credit in my nowtv account is not help...

Overcharged

Hi, I called up to upgrade my account yesterday and the lady on the phone said the monthly charge would be £22.99 but i am being charged £25. Please can someone help? There is no one on chat or an email to use. Thanks!