cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Fraud - account compromised?

Looks like my account has been compromised and someone has been using my billing details to buy passes. I can't remove my details, the password change emails are not arriving (seems to be happening to a few people) and I can't contact anyone. What ca...

Resolved! Unable to make payment

Hello, for some reason I cannot enter my payment info to charge my card for my NOW broadband.  We have been cut off and cannot do anything about it even though we have the money.  - not related but for some reason after January my card hasn't been ch...

2nd Name on Account

I'm going away for few months and I want my wife to able to contact now tv if anything arises.  At the moment I can't see anyway of adding a second person to the account. When this happen last time she was unable to get help with the Internet. 

Resolved! Devices

have taken some devices off only have two on there now but it won't let me add any says I have reached my limit surely if I am paying for the service i should be able to have 6i understand you can't keep changing them but should not let you delete th...

Over charged

Hi I’ve been over charged signed up to films for £8.99 and been charged twice on same day one at 21.14 and one at 21.16 how do I get one back p,ease 

Broadband

W shave jst moved our internet to our new home it is supposed to activate today when online on my account it’s saying I need to make a payment yet all payments are up to date. Is this going to effect the internet turning on today or