cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Late payment

I phoned nowvtv 2 weeks or so ago as i had found myself in pozition not able to pay untill 27th april. I spoke with someone then who said notes on system to pay bill plus next on this date. I recieved email saying services may be cut until bill paid....

Payment error - want to throw device out of window

Hi from lockdown everyone. Hoping someone can help me. I am unable to update card details, error message each time  (‘some of those card details aren’t valid’) Browsed forum and tried tips suggested for others.. 0 before door number, different browse...

Payment details

Helloit's about 2 weeks I m still trying to insert my card details but I got always the same error message: "oops something went wrong".I have tried 3 different cards (no issues with any of them, I m using Netflix, amazon, etc..)..same problem.No li...

Requesting Refund

Dear Team, In March I came to India and stuck in COVID-19 lockdown.Until recently I didn't have access to good internet and laptop too.So, I couldn't cancel my NOW TV membership which was supposed to end by 4-Apr.Now I was deducted 11.99 GBP for this...

Billing issues

I understand these strange times we are in at the moment but can anyone point me in the direct of a now TV phone number so I can discuss my bills with a human being Thanks 

Getting in touch outside of Live Chat

Hi guys, I appreciate these are trying times and Live chat is not available, however I need assistance as I have bought the wrong Pass and cannot find any way to contact NowTV to rectify this. Can someone please reach out to me with an email or telep...