cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I don't know if I have initiated an account or a free trial

Hell my name is Evan and today I signed up for Now TV. Because of Covid19, obviously I cannot contact anyone to answer a question I have.   "I don't know if I have initiated an account or a free trial"   I really want the free trial option. 

I would be very grateful for any help on this issue.

Regards Evan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I thought you only wanted the 7 day free trial only?

I am guessing there wasn't an option to start a 7 day free cinema trial on your account?

Anyway make sure you cancel fully the one month cinema pass we'll before it finishes (I normally cancel a week before the next due payment date).

This will stop the cinema pass auto renewing each month but you will still get the full month duration of the one month pass that you purchased. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Whilst logged in on here go to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and if it shows you started the free trial then cancel it fully by following the approx 4 steps on screen until you have cancelled the pass. 

If you cancel straight away you should still get the full 7 days of the free trial. 

Also go to My Account > Bill's & Payments to double check after you cancelled the free trial you won't pay a monthly recurring subscription price.

Also to avoid you accidentally buying passes on your account go to My Account > Settings & Pins and add a payment pin to your account. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you Schnapps for that very speedy and courteous response..Just to make sure I am reading you correctly, if I cancel the free trial I will get a free trial. I have other queries on your response but I will wait until I have executed the free trial.

Sincere regards   Evan 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Schnapps. I did as you suggested and went to a page which explained that I had signed up for Sky Cinema for a month, which ends on 18th. May. That's all I needed to know.

I thank you once again for your help.

Sincere regards.  Evan

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I thought you only wanted the 7 day free trial only?

I am guessing there wasn't an option to start a 7 day free cinema trial on your account?

Anyway make sure you cancel fully the one month cinema pass we'll before it finishes (I normally cancel a week before the next due payment date).

This will stop the cinema pass auto renewing each month but you will still get the full month duration of the one month pass that you purchased. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello again schnapps. First let me offer my sincere apologies for not giving you enough information. The only excuse I can offer is, I am 83. No disrespect to other 83 year old's.

My intention, was like most other people, to go for the months trial and If I like it, start a subscription. As I said in my last post, I followed your instructions and discovered I was on a months Cinema pass trial. Based on what I have seen so far, I think I will be staying with NowTV.

My sincere thanks schnapps for being patient with me.

Sincere regards. evan