cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refund

I have been charged two times by now tv in the last 15 hours when I have even cancelled my subscription 

Billing.

Hi. I have had to cancel my card details on now tv as card details were compromised elsewhere. Now tv trying to payment as it is due but they can't. How can I contact now tv to let them know as will be a few more days before I receive my new card 

Still being billed for cancelled broadband

I cancelled NOW Broadband when my year came to and end. The new service with a new provider started the day after the final NOW Broadband date so there are no cancellation charges. Yet NOW still took £40 out of my account today. WHY? Please someone a...

I can’t log into my account on Xbox one

Every time I try and log into my Now Tv account on my Xbox it says that both my username and password are invalid, even though they are both correct. I can easily log into my account on my laptop but it won’t allow me on my Xbox.

Boost

I pay for Boost but still only can watch on 2 devices, am I missing something I should have done?

Renew my contract

My first year contract for Broadband and phone was finished yesterday and I have been trying to renew it with one of the options offered.They have put me on the most expensive option which is not what I want. Due to the covid 19 virus phone contact h...

Scam / Phishing e-mail re my credit card expiry?

I haven't been near NOW TV in an age as it won't run on my television (see my other threads for help!)However I went online yesterday and checked the details on the NOWTV website. Amazingly, less than 24 hours later I've received an e-mail telling me...

Payment

I purchased a now tv stick. Iv put my card details in but they don’t work also tried my partners card but still doesn’t work 

Issues with payment after free trial

Hi, I should preface this by saying that I have been using NowTV for a while through various free passes which I have gotten through rewards from Vodafone etc. Recently I have been using a 1 month cinema pass which ended yesterday. I had assumed I ha...