cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Renew my contract

My first year contract for Broadband and phone was finished yesterday and I have been trying to renew it with one of the options offered.They have put me on the most expensive option which is not what I want. Due to the covid 19 virus phone contact has been unavailable. Tried online where it says renew contact under the option I wanted and nothing is working. I really don’t know what to do next, can someone advise please.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation. Can’t see any option online to renew the contract for 12 months at the reduced fee they are offering in a recent message to me. Likewise, when calling they warn of an hour min wait. There should surely be a way of doing it yourself. 

can anyone advise please.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have tried looking even for an email address with no luck. On the email I received with the options offered there was a renew button to click on but it didn’t work nothing happened...I will just have to stay as it is until they go back to work. I would think about leaving but do not want to be left with no wifi at all.....seriously unhappy ☹️
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My contract is due for renewal on the 26th April. I accidentally deleted the email they sent with the phone number on and can’t find any way of contacting them on the website.

Can someone give me the phone number? Then I’ll join the long que to get it renewed

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is the number I have 03337594818 when you ring it’s says because of the virus there is limited hours and you will be in a queue for up to an hour. If you ever get through could you let us know pleaseeeee.  Good luck 🍀