cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Issues with payment after free trial

Hi, I should preface this by saying that I have been using NowTV for a while through various free passes which I have gotten through rewards from Vodafone etc.

Recently I have been using a 1 month cinema pass which ended yesterday. I had assumed I had cancelled the pass however for whatever reason I had not and this morning I received an email from NowTV saying that I did not have enough money on my debit card, which I have used to set up my account in order to use the free trials, to pay for the recurring monthly bill that you get once a free trial has ended. 

I had not intended to start paying for the pass and so I had not added extra money to my account in order for me to afford it.

I made sure to cancel the pass properly as soon as I saw the email, however I am now concerned that I will encounter some issues regarding the payment for the cinema pass which I have since cancelled seeing as I do not have enough money on my account to pay for the pass.

Sorry if this is hard to read/understand; I’m struggling to properly word this issue. However it’s be very appreciative of any help that anyone can offer me and I’m very happy to elaborate on any questions you may have for me,

Zack.

0 REPLIES 0