cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sportsnow123
Advocate

cancelling boost

i have a 7 day free trial of boost i want to cancel before the first payment comes out on sunday, but when i click on manage account the screen is white and doesn’t load, i’ve seen it has happened to other people too and there’s nothing else i can do to access it, any help? only have a day to cancel

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@sportsnow123 

Try a different browser.

If you are technically inclined, you might be able to clear cookies, cache and website data for your current browser, but using another browser is quicker and often more satisfactory.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
DTB
Advocate

• @sportsnow123 You might find you're able to cancel a few minutes after your free trial has ended (and they've got at least one month's money from you) A few years ago I tried to cancel the boost on the last day. Might have been my TV but I couldn't see any difference with the boost. After numerous attempts to cancel, each time being told to try again later, I was able to cancel at about two minutes past midnight.

It would have cost more than it was worth to challenge what I considered to be a rip off. But NOW TV haven't had a penny off me since.

I do suggest if you are unable to cancel that you contact your bank or credit card supplier and instruct them not to make any further payments.

Hope that helps you and any others tempted by the latest offer, as I think you might have been.