cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Unstable internet

The internet has been absolutely S**t. Kept dropping and disconencting at the exchange level. The hub has been cycled through tthe channels. Didnt work. I replaced it and cycled the 2nd hub throught he channels. Nothing works. The wireless is absolut...

Detailed bills for documentation purpose

I would be able to claim tax back on line rental. In order to do that I need to be able to download monthly bills with my details on them (name, phone number, etc.). At the moment when I download bills, they are quite bare, containing only the amount...

Resolved! Weekly sports pass

My daughter accidentally purchased a weekly sports pass without my knowledge and this is not wanted. I want to cancel it and can't find how.

Cancel this service

Joined today but had BIG PROBLEMS,NO CHAT SERVICES,PHONE CUT OFF WHILE TRYING TO GET INTERNET LIVE,NOW AFTER BEING MESSED ABOUT ALL DAY WHICH WAS WASTED I WANT THIS CANCELLED AS GET NO WHERE JUST RUN ABOUT,REALLY BAD FOR FIRST IMPRESSION 

Getting set up

I've tried contacting chat services plus called as trying to make my first payment so can get New Now TV hub 2 set up but not working as no joy getting hold of customer services, PLEASE HELP

Paying a bill

I've just joined Now TV and broadband and it says outstanding bill,but nothing in payments thus won't connect to Internet and can't make my first payment