cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

My account

Hi it’s mr Hughff  my account keeps on adding bundles all the time without me activating anything kids, entertainment and boost have over come out over the last feed months  this my number if you need to contact me 07756735073  kind regards mr Hughff...

No Phone or Internet

Hello, can some one help because I am giving up hope. I have an account and Now Tv have emailed me back in April regarding my payment not going through, I rang up and confirmed correct bank details. All correct and told now to take the £30 payment, t...

Kids pass accidentally ordered

My 13 month old daughter managed to order a kids TV pass playing with the NOWTV stick remote, quite impressive really! I don't however want this pass, I've cancelled it from June, but how can I cancel it for this month? I have tried the help centre b...

Payments

I had completely forgotten about my ‘entertainment pass - free trial’ I didn’t really use this pass and feel the need to request a refund.

Customer service please contact me

I'm not happy about been charged twice . How long before we are going to have some customer service ? Hi, I started my NowTV with a stick & bundle. Before the trials ran out I applied a entertaintments pass that was bought from Tesco. Then I got a fr...

Resolved! Free trial - how can I cancel

HiI’m within my free trial and would like to cancel my contact. I’ve been into my account then passes but I can’t seem to cancel it.  Also, I’ve looked through the other categories and can’t seem to find how. No online chat available. Any suggestions...