cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refunds for overcharginh

Hi. I just noticed on my bank statement that I had been charged twice for entertainment package. As there is nobody to talk to during coronavirus crisis how do I go about making this known to them.thanks

How Can I Contact?

Several months ago I cancelled Now TV (A Now TV employee can probably see my usage has been zero for quite some time). Having just checked a bank statement today, I coincidentally noticed that I'm still being charged £20+ per month. That's quite subs...

Resolved! How do i get a refund

I bought the Now Tv pass just now and it was a mistake and they've already taken the money how do i get a refund if i dont want the pass??

Payment Date

Hi, would my now tv be cancelled if I cant pay on the day I'm supposed to? I can pay the day after as I dont get paid till the 2nd of every month 

Connecting to Panasonic Smart TV

Hello,We have downloaded the 14 day free trial.We are trying to download it on our Panasonic smart TV, please advise how I can do this.There is not an app to download, please advise where I can buy a Roku Stick.Thank you

Billing

My internet is down and said I owe £64. My bill is never this high and I just paid on 7th April so it’s not due again till 8th May. how do I resolve this? 

Resolved! How to email or write about my account?

Hello,How do I actually get to speak with NowTV without Chat? I just want to phone, email or write in the post about my account? I have a Sky Sports Monthly Pass that last month I was able to get a credit. This month I wanted to ask the same thing bu...

Payment due date .

Hello people all around the world , be safe and love .Can any one tell me can I change my payment due date for broadband and phone line. Thank you so much you all.