cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Sports season pass

Hi all,  Basically this is a message to warn you if you email now tv help regarding your sports season pass.  I did, I wondered if I would be charged 33.99 for the next month. And they said I would be unless I cancelled it.  I asked if I cancelled it...

Bill

Hi all, I’ve just logged into my account and saw my bill is £67. My bill should be £18 per month and it has not been since November, NOWTV keep charging me for previous charges or whatever it is. Which I don’t get. Can anyone please explain this to m...

No Way To Contact NowTV Whatsoever?!

Hi, Is there seriously no way whatsoever to contact NowTV presently? There's no live chat, no phone number, no email address to use and even the technical fault form will not submit (tried 3 different browsers, no ad blockers etc). You'd think this p...

leaving now TV

hi my contract was up a couple of months ago, I'm no longer in a contract. I'm now moving to a different provider with a better price as the price went up a little to much for my likely and the router is running very slow since my contract ended. eve...

Resolved! Unwanted Device

I used to share this account with a partner but after breaking up I changed the billing info to my account as his card kept getting declined (because he’s always broke). The email and the payments are all mine. I don’t want him using my NOW TV anymor...

Billing

I have been billed £8.99 for a pass that I shouldn’t of been charged for. I cancelled my pass after my free trail as I already pay for sky, Netflix ect and I don’t wish to have a nowtv account. The live chat was no help at all and the phone line was ...

My email doesn't exist

So apparently I have 2 nowtv accounts, this one and another one.  Have tried logging into this other account but apparently the email address does not exist. Unfortunately it's the other account that had some form of pass on it. I tried to log into t...