cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billing information

I have no idea what my first bill from nowtv will be. Have gone onto accounts and billing there are no upcoming payments duemy going live date is next Monday and don’t even know if I have successfully added the entertainment package can’t get anyone ...

Won't Accept My Bank Details

Like many others I'm livid that for several reasons -1: The Now website won't allow me to update my bank card details even though all the info given is 100% correct2: There is no 'live chat' help, only a bot which is utterly useless in resolving anyt...

Bad customer service and connection on site!!

I was seriously considering taking out broadband with now tv after there ‘free trial’ tv but I don’t think I’ll bother! Money-making scam rip off merchants!! *smallprint on broadband offers says prices change at any time and I’ve read numerous commen...

Resolved! 10p charge

Hi! I recently changed the bank card I use for payments. A 10p charge appeared claiming to be from NowTV. Presumably testing that the bank account is valid?Can anyone confirm that this is normal?(I’m not worried about a refund )Kind regards, Pat.

Showing content to guests - Can I?

Hi All, My partner and I have recently moved into a new home and are in the middle of a renovation. Part of the property is being converting into an AirB&B. Is there a way of us using our NowTV account on the telly in the airb&b for when guests stay?...

Charged after cancelling

I purchased the free trial for the entertainment pass.Cancelled before expiry.Got an email confirming cancellation. Next thing I am charged 11.99 for the Sky Cinema Month pass, and when I go to cancel this and complain looks like I've also been signe...

Cancelled pass still being charged for thru sky

Hi I have been trying for months to get hold of now tv customer service, cannot find an email or contact number.the web bot is useless and doesn't cover my problem. For 7yrs I have paid for my now tv pass thru my sky account but I am unable to stop t...