cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

PPV Premier League

Would just like to make Now TV aware that if the Premier League doesn’t provide any news regarding dropping their PPV venture before 6th November (time of my next Now TV bill) then I will be cancelling my monthly subscription and signing up to an IPT...

Unable to finish setting up online account

I got NOW TV broadban plan for my new home last month. I did it by phone, then I received an email to link the contract to my online account. However I'm not able to do that, an error appears as shown in the image below.  Does someone knows how can I...

Payment

Hi I've made my payment for my account on the 10th of October and I have been cut of today and it wants me to pay again I am NOT paying twice in 1 month and I want my Internet that I have paid for, please may I know why I'm getting asked to pay twice

Cancelled free trial but still being charged.

I cancelled my free 7 day trial within the given time frame but have been charged £9.99 and £3.00, I would like this refunded, can anyone advise how to get this done seeing although you cant contact anyone at Nowtv. Otherwise I will action a chargeba...

Resolved! Temporary transfer due to house move...new contract?

Hi, just wondered if anybody can help....I don’t seem to be able to get through to speak to a human...im out of contract and due to move house. As I’m moving to a village I don’t want a new contract with now broadband as signal horrendous....constant...

Bill jump!

I had a 12 month contract at £25 per month (broadband only offer). 12 months is up apparently so it is now £32 which is fair enough, though it would have been nice to be given prior notification. Anyway, my bill has now jumped to £57! This looks like...

Delete

How do I delete my account I haven’t used it for months and don’t want now tv at all anymore I’d feel more comfortable if I knew my card details and everything was deleted permanently not just able to remove passes 

updated payment details

Hi i have updated my payment details today and am slightly late doing it as i forgot, one was due out on the 16th and the other on the 20th (today is the 23rd)  i know that most companies will try again the next working day but as this has passed wil...