cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

BT TV: Can't activate account

I signed up to NOW TV entertainment through the BT package but I'm unable to activate the account. NOW TV recognizes my email address when I try to set the password but I don't receive any email despite trying many times.  I contacted a BT agent but ...

Payments

Hello, I had a free trial for cinema, But I was to late to cancel it! But could you cancel it for my refund please.and this boost item for £5 to be cancelled to. Thanks  [email removed]

Refund

Hello,  I'm looking for a refund. I have emailed your company three times and have yet to get a response.  

Error on Card Biling Form

Anyone from Now participate on this section I can report an error to? Just tried to report using chat but "Computer says no".

RBZ by Scholar
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Paid bill. Now demanding to be paid again

I have a now TV invoice for £44.45 to show my services paid on the 17th December.My next payment should be £22 on the 17th January.My internet has been off since about 8 o clock this morning.So I logged into now TV to check the line.The line check to...