cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers?

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers? I can't find an answer anywhere online because NOW TV have changed their name to NOW for some ridiculous reason. Searching for the word now the is ridiculous ans seems to be deliberately obfuscating.

Resolved! Fake webpage

Hi I clicked on what I think is a fake Nowtv website and tried to sign in how do I now change my password and secure my account 

Postcode problems

I have been unable to sign up for Now broadband because the Now system does not recognise my postcode. RoyalMail.com and openreach.com both have the correct address but Now say I live in another town. They cannot sign me up. Ridiculous !

Switching prices

I've just made a sport membership last month and yesterday I've seen NOW is giving some kind of discount. I pay 33.00 and now is 20.00. How can I get the discount?

How to remove a device

Hello all,  Seems my ex still has my roku stick, and therefore has access to my NowTV content.  I've changed the password but it doesn't seem to log her out at all.  Has resulted in me not being able to access my own NowTV shows!  Has anyone had any ...

Overpayment

I had 2 payments taken out of my account in January this year. Can't get any joy trying to talk to someone about it. Any advice please 

Still billed for Entertainment Membership

Last month I cancelled my Entertainment Membership, but I just found out today that you have taken out £9,99 again this month. please return the money and make sure that you do not take the money for Entertainment Membership again. Regards, Claus Pet...