cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling everything

Hi all,I want to cancel my subscription, its looking like the only way to do it is by phone. Is there any other way around it as my hands dont work well and cannot hold a phone long enough to do it that way. Thanx

charge money without any reason

I did not buy any service from NowTV, but you charge me £9.5 in March! In Oct 2021, my friend used to use my card to buy broadband, but changed the payment method in Dec 2021. I tried to contact you by phone call to solve the problem, but your employ...

Why is it hard to resolve issues

I had BB & Calls with Sky and wanted to switch to NOW because I've had an account with NOW for years. Had confirmation of switch date but no router received (paid for that upfront) nor evidence that I've been switched.So frustrating that it's so diff...

Sport membership

Hi,I must have a sport membership for my phone until August and unable to watch anything as the app says membership required. Is tbere any idea why?

Repeated charges

I keep being charged each month for Now TV. I keep checking my account but don’t have any subscriptions. I’ve tried online help and searching for the account finder with my card details but nothing comes out. I keep being charged alot of money each m...

Payment

I have been debited £33.99 instead of £20 for monthly fee without prior notice. I want to request a refund and cancellation of my contract.