cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RBZ
Scholar

Error on Card Biling Form

Anyone from Now participate on this section I can report an error to? Just tried to report using chat but "Computer says no".

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

There is no support from NOW directly on here. If it is TV billing you can chat here. For Broadband, call 0800 759 1213.

RoyB
Legend

@RBZ 

Droll, but computer error messages are usually more informative than that, even if you need a tame geek to translate them.

So what happens?

And the usual advice is to try a different browser - Edge, Chrome, Safari, what-have-you,….

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RBZ
Scholar

@redchiz1 

Chat were a waste of time, hence posting here.

@RoyB 

It's an error on the form, not browser related. When changing card details the postcode lookup correctly identifies my address by property name as it has no number. But you can't complete the form without entering a property number as "Computer says no". So someone at Now need to fix it so that EITHER a name or number is required. But from my attempts so far, it looks like they CBA.

Like many things Now it's half-arsed anyway & happily accepted a full stop in the number field. 🙄