cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling my membership

I started a free trial ages ago, now every month NOW take money out i have two payments one called 'now ents' for £9.99 and 'now boost' which is £5.00 but when i go to my memberships its saying i dont have one so i spoke to the bot and i looked at ol...

Broadband and anytime call package.

I have Broadband and free anytime call offer, I went live on 1st November 2021.I was charged for calls. I have contacted customer services ,and had a reply saying they emailed me with a contract with pay as you use with broadband. Why send me that em...

Resolved! contact adviser

now tv are charging me 9.99 a month so is bt tried to message adviser but there is no send button after typing message can anyone advise please

Can not make payment online

I need to pay the outstanding and switch my account off.But now I can not make the payment online.I tried to log in to my account and went to “my payments” page. I entered every detail and got a green tick for every blank.But the “confirm” button is ...

Resolved! Subscription

If my subscription is £14.99 a month, why then charge me and extra £5? I am confused!!Someone please explain this to me

Website issue?

Hi, are there issues with the website at the moment? I’m trying to update my payment details but after filling in all of the relevant boxes the “confirm” button doesn’t become available.  I’ve tried on two different browsers with the same result. Tha...

Help

I have had now tv in the past, entertainment and cinema at different times, and cancelled my membership as I wasn’t watching any more, yesterday (Sunday 30th October) I started up the entertainment membership on my phone though Apple Pay, then cancel...