cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Owed bill

Am I able to make half a payment to keep my services on , I owe from last month also 

Ow33 by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

Charged for 3 months of Now when I had it for 2. Getting nothing but bots in chats sending me round in circles. Any help to get it resolved?

Not happy

So annoyed woke up to £25 taken from my bank account! When I cancelled my subscription last month! NOT HAPPY

Resolved! What happens to existing package with other vendor?

Hello, Just signed up to a new package with NOW for 18months but it didnt explain what happens to my existing deal (out of contract period so is not an issue to cancel). Does this happen automatically by NOW or do I have to contact them? Cheers,Tony

Sky Glass versus Now plus other subscriptions

it’s nigh-on impossible to figure out what Sky are doing with their new Streaming and puck offer; I’ve had a report of the month by month offering priced at the 18-month contract offer price, and other price discrepancies, and I can’t find out how, i...

RoyB by Legend
  • 29 replies
  • 5 thanks

Payment listed under paid but amount not taken.

Wondering if anyone has had similar problems where a bill has been listed as paid for the month under their recently paid bill but the money has not been taken from the account even with sufficient funds in, so internet access has been cut off. Many ...

Removing device

I want to remove a device off my account cause it’s on a tv I no longer want it to be on and really want it off it 

the worst service provider ever.

I've been charged £ 150 for repeatedly trying to upgrade to the entertainment package. I keep getting an error message pop up to say it hasn't worked, whilst the money is showing as pending, and therefore not accessible from my bank account. And appa...