cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subscription

If my subscription is £14.99 a month, why then charge me and extra £5? I am confused!!
Someone please explain this to me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £5 charge sounds like the NOW Boost TV Membership.

With a NOW Entertainment, Cinema or Sports offer NOW sometimes includes either a 7 day free Boost trial or one month free Boost for the first month of an offer which you need to cancel before the Boost offer is up otherwise there will be a reoccurring monthly Boost charge until you cancel.

When going to your NOW online account under Bill's & Payments can you see this £5 charge? 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The £5 charge sounds like the NOW Boost TV Membership.

With a NOW Entertainment, Cinema or Sports offer NOW sometimes includes either a 7 day free Boost trial or one month free Boost for the first month of an offer which you need to cancel before the Boost offer is up otherwise there will be a reoccurring monthly Boost charge until you cancel.

When going to your NOW online account under Bill's & Payments can you see this £5 charge? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is really helpful!! Thank you so much🙏🏾🙏🏾

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was it Boost and did you manage to find the £5 charge description on your online account under My Bills & Payments?

Here's a typical example of an old previous NOW offer (Sports in this particular case) with Boost that I took a screen shot of.

Screenshot_2022-02-27-10-14-07.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes it was. And I was able to see it under my bill.
Thank you so much!!
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you don't want the benefit of Boost then cancel it.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-boost 

Should you wish to keep Boost and are looking for a cheaper price, then perhaps go down the cancel process and see if you are offered a short term retention discount to keep it running.