cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling Membsership

I cancelled the membership back in December. On the app it shows that i have not watched it since December 2022.  Never got any type of email or responce about it being cancelled, noticed on our credit card bill that they have still been taking the m...

MMartin by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Bill

I got an offer for NOW TV from Samsung- free until August for cinema and entertainment.  But I have just been charged £25 by SKYUKLIMITED.What's going on?

Belfast by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Q about Price Increase

How do you know if Now are increasing the price of broadband. I joined in February and haven't received anything yet. I do get other emails from @messaging.nowtv.com. Is everyone getting the increase. In Bills and Payments my next Broadband & Calls b...

Au by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Billed for items not requested

HelloI am looking for help please.I have just been billed for "Entertainment" package (£9.99) and "Boost" (I do not even know what this is) (£6.00) per month despite not asking for either. I am well over 70 years old and want neither. I barely use my...

Jsm1 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Being Charged Twice

Hi everyone, There's a possibility that I'm being horrendously stupid here, but when checking the payments that are being taken I'm concerned that my sports membership is being taken twice on my credit card. Every month I see that a payment goes thro...

JackAK by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Hacked

Someones hacked my account, I've changed my password twice and tried pressing the sign out all devices button on the website twice but I'm still getting an error message when I try to stream saying I can't watch because I'm streaming on too many devi...

Resolved! Help with charges

I am suddenly getting 3 bills , boost  cinema and entertainment.  I used to pay for one and I think I got everything I needed.  Do I need all 3 ?

Kim1 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks