cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Unauthorised payment

My bill was paid on the 23/05/23 so now isn’t due till 23/06/23 but money for the next bill has just been taken from my bank account today 31/05/23 and it was the last bit of money I have. Please can someone help?

Card expired

My card expired and I’ve updated it, I pay £3.99 a month for entertainment as an ex kids subscriber. After updating I’m being asked for £9.99 a month on a new service and can’t do anything else?  

Fing by Newbie
  • 7 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! How do I permenantly delete my account?

Accidentally left my membership for boost running, and I couldn't get in touch with the customer service bot, or a real person to try and requrest a refund. The live chat just stays on waiting status. I'm done with this service, and I would like to p...

Alex8 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Broadband down no information

Why has there been no update from Now as to why the broadband is down?Why has there been no information as to when it's likely to be fixed?Will Now be deducting the fees for the lost time that the service has been down? Poor customer service in my op...

Paul67 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Checkout problem

I tried to buy a new membership and I get to the Payment tab.I put in my credit card details, but the Checkout button is not clickable.Same goes if I try PayPal - the PayPal button is not clickable.I have tried on iOS, Windows, Android, Chrome, Edge....

JT140 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Membership

Hi, i had a 6month deal at a price, anyway i snapped my bank card and had to get  a new one, when i updated my payment method its like ive lost all my subscriptions and deal's, it now wants me to go bvack to £9.99 a month? is there anyway i can just ...

Cully by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband payment

Been charged twice in one month for broadband and yet still trying to constantly take another payment out of my account .. why is there no one to chat with!!

Em3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks